I do take issue with the idea that he became a powerful music executive by “accident.” Don’t recall that part of the ride.
You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2012.
1. Get a large mug and fill it with water
2. Pour the water from the mug into a small saucepan and bring to a near-boil
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and drop in a tea bag (I like Sleepytime)
4. Put a tbs or so of good (I like raw) honey into your mug
5. Pour a shot (or two) of whiskey into the mug (I like Ryan & Wood Straight Rye)
6. Squeeze a half a lemon into the mug
7. (Optional) Put a few cloves or a cinnamon stick into the mug
8. After the tea has steeped for about 5 minutes remove the tea bag and pour the tea into the mug
9. Stir until the honey dissolves