Just an unbelievably comprehensive list of companies using Social Media Marketing (Social Networks, Blogging, Tagging, Delicious, Microblogging, Virtual Worlds, Widgets) complete with links to the campaigns.
Here’s a quick list of companies you perhaps wouldn’t expect to be on the Social Media bandwagon, but whom are actually all over it:
Intel (maybe, like IBM, it’s not surprising, but both are real into it)
As I noticed in a recent Tweet, conspicuously (though not surprisingly) there are zero labels or music-related anything on the list.
I’m going to spend a good amount of time going through some of these campaigns, and will report back.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Too many Audible credits? Put it on hold and catch up
- How To Remove Slack Teams From The Mac Slack App Sidebar
- Play vinyl with Sonos
- GTD: 10 minute GTD crash course
- Create a wireless network in your hotel room using AirportExpress
- How to Change the Heading Styles in Google Docs
- Why I bought Pandora One
- How to control Apple's iTunes Radio with Sonos